DOCLINE® Version 5.2 Release Notes
- Out of Office: tab has been replaced by the Schedule tab. Schedule tab contains new library ILL Schedule feature, in addition to enhanced ‘Out of Office’ date setting functionality.
- Schedule tab: ILL schedule feature allows libraries to set standard days they provide ILL service (fill requests for other DOCLINE libraries). All DOCLINE libraries will initially be set to the default setting of providing service seven days a week. DOCLINE participants should update their library’s schedule to best reflect their regular availability to fill incoming Lend requests. The minimum level of ILL service is two days per week.
- Schedule tab: added ability for libraries to set themselves Temporarily Inactive without RML approval. Added regional “Libraries Inactive” status report for RML informational use.
- Schedule tab: Out of Office Dates. Added ability to set multiple date ranges when library will be closed. Added calendar widget for choosing dates. Saved date ranges are displayed in a table. Added date validation prevents errors in re-activation dates caused by transposed years.
- Schedule tab: Active/Inactive Calendar. Calendar shows dates library is open and closed. Reflects choices made in ILL Schedule, as well as Out of Office dates. Calendar display is limited to dates that are less than a year in the future.
- Search: added filters for "Temporarily Inactive", "Days of Service", "Borrow Only Libraries".
- View: added days of service to the ILL Services and Membership area of the "ILL view".
- Online Help: Updated online help manual, and FAQs for new or modified features.