DOCLINE® Library Responsibilities
Maintaining DOCLINE Eligibility
To stay a DOCLINE participant, a library must fulfill these responsibilities, which ensure requests route quickly and accurately through the system:
- Configure Lend Alert emails to ensure timely Receipt and Update of Requests.
- Use Library Schedule and Out of Office dates to reflect Library’s availability.
- Lend to other DOCLINE libraries.
- Follow copyright law and/or guidelines as appropriate.
- Annually review and update your Library Profile and Routing Tables.
- Annually review and update a minimum of ten (10) DOCLINE Journal Holdings Records for journals from which you can provide ILL.
- Notify your DOCLINE Coordinator’s office of any changes to your library’s participation in DOCLINE.
- Subscribe to NLM's DOCLINE email updates via GovDelivery to get news from NLM about the system.
Libraries may also:
Last Reviewed: August 7, 2020