DOCLINE 6.1 Releases to date
- Added Service Level (Rush, Urgent Patient Care) filter to Holdings Search to limit results to libraries that offer the selected level of service. After a journal is selected, Holdings filters display.
- System updates for better performance
- Fixed issue with National Institutes of Health user credentialing
- Added secondary Place Order button to the top of request forms to reduce scrolling
- Added multiple filters to Holdings Search. After a journal is selected, the following filters are available to limit Holdings search results:
- E-Pub Ahead of Print
- Supplementary Data
- My Library Groups
- Selected Library Groups
- Not in My Routing Table
- Updated Lend Receipt function to address bug caused by new or cancelled requests arriving when receipt is in process
- Added Request Reports Dashboard
- Added Monthly Activity Summary Report, including links for up to two prior months
- Activity Summary includes Lender and Borrower statistics and performance tables
- Added Lender Performance Statistics to Lend Information accordion in Library Profile
- Updated required fields for PMID ordering, reducing the need to place Manual requests
- Updated Need by Date Expiration for lender reporting
- Added downloadable EFTS Manual Billing File report of filled requests for EFTS libraries.
- Added Journal Unique Identifier (UI) ordering for non-PMID citations, which will allow requests to route via borrowers' Automated Routing Table.
- Journal UI ordering can be initiated from Borrow menu, and from Journal search results, after a single journal card has been selected.
- Added Copyright Compliance Review alert for PMID ordering if articles being ordered are older than 5 years and "guidelines" is selected by default.
- Updated routing defaults on Manual ordering form for ‘Route to NLM’
- Added Request review functionality for DOCLINE Coordinators
- Added "Previously Ordered PMID" alert in PMID ordering
- Updated delivery defaults on Manual ordering form
- Added Latest Route information to request receipts (current lender and action/reason)
- Added label "Last 7 days" to Retired requests view, in My Borrowing Activity & Status card
- Added Actual Delivery Method to Request information cards in Request Search results
- Improved PMID ordering, reducing the need to place Manual requests
- Updated Need by Date expiration
- Added base Request features for Borrowing & Lending
- Requesting with PMID & Manual methods
- Automatic & Manual Routing
- Routing algorithm
- Lend Update
- Request Search
- Request status warnings and automatic re-routing (TTA)
- Need by Date
Last Reviewed: June 13, 2019