History of Medicine
Images from the History of Medicine (IHM)
Question: What is a Media Group?
A Media Group is a group that you create using specific images of your choice. You must first register to create a Media Group. See: IHM Basics FAQ: How do I register and create a user account? Media Groups can be made public or private, and can be used to save, organize, and share images. You may create multiple Media Groups. For example, with your Media Group you can:
- Create a slide show.
- Add external media from Flickr®.
- Share it with friends using a unique URL.
- Create a PowerPoint® or Keynote presentation.
- Embed it into a web widget for use in a blog or wiki.
- You may create multiple Media Groups.
- Related Questions:
- FAQs - Images from the History of Medicine (IHM)