History of Medicine
Email or export records from IndexCat™:
- Perform your search and select some or all of the 10 records displayed. Currently there is a limit of 1,000 citations retrieved for the Index-Catalogue and eTKeVK2 collections.
If more than 1,000 citations are needed, the XML dataset for the Index-Catalogue and eTKeVK2 collections are available for ftp download – https://www.nlm.nih.gov/hmd/indexcat/indexcatxml.html
- Go to the next page(s), and repeat the process until you have selected all of the records that you want.
- At the top right side of page under Actions, is an option to either email or export the selected records.
- Underneath Actions, is a list of formats to export including HTML, TEXT, and XML. There is no XML option for the LocatorPlus, PubMed or PubMed Central databases.
The Select/deselect all on this page located under a Collection tab, allows users to select all the records for the purpose of emailing or exporting the 10 records on the page.
Print records from IndexCat™:
- Perform your search.
- Select ‘File – Print’ within your browser.
The Select/deselect all on this page option cannot be used when printing records as all printing is performed by selecting File – Print in the browser.