National Information Center on Health Services Research and Health Care Technology (NICHSR)
Serving the Information Needs of the Health Services Research Community
HSR General Resources
- Data, Tools and Statistics
- HSR Social Media Resources
- Grants, Funding and Fellowships
- Education and Training
- Guidelines, Journals Other Publications
- Key Organizations
- Meetings, Conferences and Webinars
- State and State/Local Resources
- Aging Population Issues
- Child Health Services Research
- Community Benefit / Community Health Needs Assessment
- Comparative Effectiveness Research (CER)
- Dissemination and Implementation Science
- Domestic Violence -- New
- Evaluation Resources for Assessing HIT Systems and HIT Implementation, Adoption and Use
- Evidence-Based Practice and Health Technology Assessment
- Health Care Reform, Health Economics, and Health Policy
- Health Disparities
- Health Informatics
- Health Literacy and Cultural Competence
- Privacy/Security and Research with Electronic Health Records
- Public Health Services and Systems Research
- Rural Health
A to Z Index
- Year Two of the ACA Coverage Expansions: On-the-Ground Experiences from Five States - This issue brief uses data from surveys conducted in Colorado, Kentucky, Washington, Utah and Virginia during 2015, to determine enrollment issues following Medicaid coverage expansion.
- Your Mobile Device and Health Information Privacy and Security - This website outlines the steps providers and professionals must take to safeguard patient information when working on mobile devices.
- Youth Risk Behavior Surveillance System - Monitors priority health-risk behaviors and the prevalence of obesity and asthma among youth and young adults. The YRBSS includes a national school-based survey conducted by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and state, territorial, tribal, and local surveys conducted by state, territorial, and local education and health agencies and tribal governments.
- Youth Risk Behavior Surveillance System (YRBSS) - The Youth Risk Behavior Surveillance System (YRBSS) monitors health-risk behaviors that contribute to the leading causes of death and disability among youth and adults, including behaviors that contribute to unintentional injuries and violence, tobacco use, alcohol and other drug use, unhealthy dietary behaviors, and physical activity.