To find information about a disease or condition, click on the Health Topics button on the MedlinePlus homepage. You can also find the Health Topics button at the top of other MedlinePlus pages.
From the health topics page, there are several ways that you can find your disease or condition:
- An alphabetical list of topics: click on the first letter of the disease/condition, and then find it on the alphabetical list
- Topics listed by groups:
- By body location/system, such as Eyes and Vision
- By type of therapy, such as Surgery and Rehabilitation
- By population, such as Seniors' Health
- By health and wellness issues, such as Safety
- You can also type your disease or condition into the search box. There is a search box at the top of every page on MedlinePlus. If you have questions on searching, see our search tips page.
MedlinePlus is not intended to provide medical advice. MedlinePlus provides you with access to selected information to better understand your health, disease, or medical condition. Always consult with your health care provider.