Finding and Using Health Statistics
Congratulations on successfully completing the Finding and Using Health Statistics tutorial.
For a certificate of completion from the U.S. National Library of Medicine, download the certificate, enter your name and today's date, then save the file to your computer.
For a MLA CE Credit, follow the below instructions:
- Go to www.medlib-ed.org.
- Login. If you do not have a current MLANET login, please Register as an MLA guest. After you’ve set up your MLA account and you're logged in to MLANET, click MEDLIB-ED on the navigation bar to return to MEDLIB-ED.
- Click My Learning on the blue bar near the top of the MEDLIB-ED home page.
- Enter the code Stat0419 and complete the attestation and evaluation and claim credit.
- To learn more about MEDLIB-ED, please see the FAQ in the About menu.
- If you have questions or run into problems, please email MEDLIB-ED@mail.mlahq.org.
You have 30 days from the date you completed the course to complete an evaluation and claim credit.
Last Reviewed: August 2, 2019