Learn How to Report Your NIH-funded Publications Using My Bibliography
On February 24, March 24, and April 12, 2022, the NCBI Education Team provided the workshop: Learn How to Report Your NIH-funded Publications Using My Bibliography. Training materials from this event are available on this page.
Congratulations on your successful NIH grant proposal! As part of the post-award process, you will now have to create and send in annual and final reports (RPPRs) on your progress. This workshop introduces tips and tricks for use of NCBI Account tools for NIH post-award reporting. This session is for NIH funded researchers, their delegates and institutional grants officers with specific task-based, hands-on activities.
In this workshop you will learn:
- What is needed for NIH Public Access compliance
- How to submit your recently accepted publication through the NIH Manuscript Submission (NIHMS) System
- How to track your submitted manuscript through the process in My Bibliography
- How to create an Award Compliance Report PDF using My Bibliography
- Solve common reporting issues and errors.
Keyboard controls: Space bar - toggle play/pause; Right and Left Arrow - seek the video forwards and back; Up and Down Arrow - increase and decrease the volume; M key - toggle mute/unmute; F key - toggle fullscreen off and on.
Return to NCBI Outreach Events.
Last Reviewed: February 15, 2022