Unified Medical Language System® (UMLS®)
2008AB SNOMED CT Source Information
The data represented in these reports is meant to provide users:
- A list of updated and new sources for the current release
- Descriptive information about selected sources, the information these sources contribute to the Metathesaurus, and how this information is represented in the Metathesaurus.
- Information in a user-friendly format that can be read online or printed.
- A better understanding of individual sources in the Metathesaurus.
- The knowledge to create useful Metathesaurus subsets with MetamorphoSys by:
- selecting appropriate sources
- applying filters and options to refine selected source content in customized subsets.
- Please note that counts and data in users' customized Metathesaurus subsets may differ, and will reflect users' options chosen when configuring subsets in MetamorphoSys.
- Please send comments and suggestions to NLM Customer Service. They will be used to help us improve documentation.
- For information on license restriction levels and license contacts click License Agreement for Use of the UMLS Metathesaurus.
- For source contact information, HIPAA/CHI standards, and total string counts click Metathesaurus Source Vocabularies.