Unified Medical Language System® (UMLS®)
2010AA Minimum Data Set, 3.0 Source Information
- These reports provide sample data and statistics for new and updated sources in the UMLS Metathesaurus. They are designed to help users better understand the content of individual sources, and how these sources are represented in the Metathesaurus.
- These reports may also be useful to help users to create customized subsets when using MetamorphoSys to:
- Select appropriate sources
- Apply term type, relationship, and atribute filters, and
- Enable options on the Output, Suppressibility, and Precedence tabs.
- The counts and data in customized subsets may differ from the default counts and sample data displayed in these reports.
- Sample data are extracted from Metathesaurus files; complete rows are not displayed.
- Send comments and suggestions about the Source Release Documentation to NLM Customer Service.