ClinicalTrials.gov - Reporting Errors
Question: How do I report errors in ClinicalTrials.gov?
- - Please report errors using the ClinicalTrials.gov Help Desk E-mail Form at //clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/helpdesk
- - Include study identification (NCT number), the error, and the correct information.
- - NLM will send reported errors to the appropriate sponsor and help facilitate correcting errors.
- - If the sponsor is reporting an error, the information will be forwarded to ClinicalTrials.gov staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Related Questions:
- ClinicalTrials.gov questions