FAQ: ClinicalTrials.gov - Number of Studies in ClinicalTrials.gov and Which Diseases Are Represented
Question: How many studies are in ClinicalTrials.gov and which diseases are represented?
- - Currently, there are thousands of studies listed in ClinicalTrials.gov, the majority of which are open for recruitment. The database also includes studies that are no longer recruiting. Go to About ClinicalTrials.gov for up-to-date statistics at http://clinicaltrials.gov/ct/info/about
- - Hundreds of diseases and conditions, including those that are rare or life-threatening, are being studied. As more studies are submitted to ClinicalTrials.gov, the number of diseases and conditions represented in the database also grows. The database is updated on a daily basis.
- - To look for a specific disease or condition, use the List By Condition feature of ClinicalTrials.gov.
- - Additional Resource Information on clinical trials can be found at http://clinicaltrials.gov/info/resources
- Related Questions:
- ClinicalTrials.gov questions