DOCLINE -- Changing Password
Question: How do I change my password?
To change your DOCLINE password, do the following:
- Select Preferences from the navigation area at the top right of the DOCLINE screen. The Change Password dialog displays with your User ID.
- Enter your current password.
- Type in your new password.
Note: You may use any combination of letters and numbers up to a maximum length of 10 characters.
- Re-type your new password for confirmation.
- Click Save. A message will display confirming your password change.
- Related Questions:
- How do I learn DOCLINE?