DOCLINE -- Deleting a Loansome Doc Patron Record
Question: How do I delete a Loansome Doc patron record?
Only patrons can request the deletion of their Loansome Doc patron record. However, libraries can mark a patron "unauthorized" which prevents them from sending orders to your institution. When you unauthorize a patron, you have the option to remove the user from your list of patrons.
To unauthorize a patron, do the following:
- Select Loansome Doc Patrons from the DOCLINE main menu.
- Search for the user by any of the listed data elements.
- Select the patron you wish to unauthorize.
- On the patron record, deselect the Authorized check box.
- Check the box "Remove patron from my library's list of patrons" if you wish to remove the user from your LD patron list.
Note: Once you remove the patron, you will no longer have access to the user account information.
Patrons can request the deletion of their own account in Loansome Doc on the My Account tab.
- Related Questions:
- How do I display a list of my Loansome Doc patrons?
- What happens when a I patron deletes their record?