DOCLINE -- Adding My Library to the FreeShare Library Group
Question: How do I add my library to the FreeShare Library Group?
FreeShare is a cross-regional library group for DOCLINE libraries that would like to participate in free, reciprocal lending. To join, libraries must report serial holdings in DOCLINE and agree to exchange free interlibrary loans with other FreeShare participants.
To be added to the FreeShare library group, contact the National Network of Libraries of Medicine (NN/LM) DOCLINE Coordination Office at (410) 706-4173 in the United States or contact the National Science Library 1(800) 668-1222 in Canada.
Additional details on FreeShare are located on the NN/LM Web site at: FreeShare - Free Reciprocal Interlibrary Loan Group; available at http://nnlm.gov/rsdd/freeshare/
- Related Questions:
- How do I add a Library Group to my routing table?
- How do I add my library to a Library Group?
- How do I request a new Library Group?
- How do I remove my library from a Library Group?
- How does routing to a Library Group work?