DOCLINE -- Finding ILL Charge Information for a Library
Question: How can I find information on what institutions charge for ILL services?
- Information about ILL fees is part of a library's Institution record.
- To view the ILL charges for a list of libraries, log into DOCLINE and select the "Institutions" tab at the top of the screen.
- Enter your search criteria in the Search fields, or choose "More Search Options". If you want to search for libraries that charge a certain amount, choose "More Search Options" and select "Copy Charges" as one of your search criteria.
- On the Search Results page, click on "View" at the top of the screen. This will take you to the View Options area at the bottom of the page.
- Choose "Interlibrary Loan" for the View and click Refresh. The ILL charges are among the information items included in the "Interlibrary Loan" view.
The accuracy of all DOCLINE information is the responsibility of the institution.
- Related Questions:
- Quick Display of a Library's ILL Information
Return to the list of DOCLINE FAQs | Return to the list of NLM FAQs