DOCLINE -- Quick Display of a Library's ILL Information
Question: How do I get a quick display of ILL information for a library?
To display a library's interlibrary loan information, do the following:
- From the DOCLINE main menu, select Institutions.
- Enter the LIBID, Institution Name, or Contact Name in the designated boxes or click on the More Search Options button to build your search by selecting from the pulldowns lists and filters.
- Click SEARCH.
- Click on the Institution Name link to select the desired library from the result set displayed. By default, the library's information will display in "Interlibrary Loan" view. This view includes interlibrary loan addresses, contacts, services and charges.
To see information on other services offered by the institution, change the View field under 'View Options' at the bottom of the screen from "Interlibrary Loan" to "Services", and click REFRESH.
Note: To print this information, click Print under 'Actions for Selected Institutions' at the bottom of the screen.
- Related Questions:
- Is there a way to display the full library record all at once?
- What character is used as a wildcard to truncate searches?