DOCLINE -- Show All My Holdings
Question: How Do I Show All My Holdings in DOCLINE?
The Show All My Holdings button allows libraries to easily display and maintain Serial Holding records. By limiting retrieval to certain formats, acquisition status, or letters of the alphabet, users can create sub-sets of records to maintain. The Show All My Holdings button is active only for users who have Serial Holdings update rights.
To Show ALL My Holdings, with no search limits:
- From the DOCLINE main menu, select Serial Holdings.
- On the Serial Holdings Update/View Search page, under Filters, make sure the checkbox for My Library is selected.
- Click Show All My Holdings.
- All Holdings are displayed showing Titles, ISSN, and Pub Dates, as well as format and volumes/years held.
For detailed information on Show All My Holdings, select Help in DOCLINE. In the table of contents, select Serial Holdings, then select Show All My Holdings. Select the specific topic that interests you.
Show All My Holdings in DOCLINE Help contains information on the following:
- Update Holdings Selected by Format
- Update Holdings Selected by Acquisition Status
- Update Holdings in Selected Alphabetic Segments
- Related Questions:
- How do I add a holdings record for my library?
- How do I add an additional holdings record for holdings in a different physical format?
- How do I print all the holdings for my library?
- How do I update a holdings record for my library?
- How do I view all the holdings for my library?