DOCLINE -- Update a Holdings Record for My Library
Question: How do I update a holdings record for my library?
To update a holdings record for your library:
- From the DOCLINE main menu, select Serial Holdings.
- Select Update/View.
- On the Serial Holdings Update/View Search page, input Journal Title/Title Abbreviation, NLM Unique ID, ISSN, or OCLC Number.
- Under the Filters section, make sure the checkbox for My Library is selected.
- Click SEARCH.
- If more than one serial title is displayed, select the appropriate bibliographic title.
- If your library has recorded holdings for the title, each format will display with an Edit button.
- If your library has not reported holdings for the title in Serial Holdings, the Add button will display. For instructions on adding a record, see the FAQ How do I add a holdings record for my library?
- For the format requiring update, click Edit.
- Change the holdings as appropriate.
- Click SAVE.
Tip: To move between fields, press Tab or click in the appropriate field.
- Related Questions:
- How do I add a holdings record for my library?
- How do I add an additional holdings record for holdings in a different physical format?
- How do I merge my library's holdings with another library?
- How do I report a gap in holdings?