DOCLINE -- Create Holdings Reports for My Library
Question: How do I create a holdings report for my library?
- Select Serial Holdings from the DOCLINE main menu.
- Select Reports. (If Reports is not a menu option then user rights do not permit use of Reports feature).
- Click Holdings by Library in the Reports sidebar.
- Choose your output format:
- HTML (to view in your browser or print)
- CSV (comma delimited; to import into Excel, Access, etc.)
- MARC 21 (to import into your library system)
- Choose Report fields by clicking the checkboxes to the left of the desired data elements.
- Click CREATE REPORT.
The report is placed into a queue. Reports are generated every hour and are run in the order they are submitted. The report data is current as of the time that it is run. When the report is ready, a message will display on the Home Page in the Activity and Status area. Once the report is viewed, the message is removed.
To view the report:
Click on the Reports Ready hyperlink in the Activity and Status area of the Home page
Select Serial Holdings from the DOCLINE main menu and select Reports.
Click Review Reports in the Reports sidebar.
Click the appropriate Report Name hyperlink.
- Related Questions:
- How do I save all the holdings for my library in a delimited format?
- How do I save all the holdings for my library in a MARC 21 format?
- How do I save all the holdings for my library in an HTML format?