DOCLINE® -- Viewing "Retired Unfilled" Requests
Question: How do I view a retired unfilled request after I have selected the Reviewed button?
To view requests that were retired unfilled:
1. Select Requests from the DOCLINE main menu.
2. Select Status/Cancel.
3. Retrieve your request(s) by entering the request number(s), patron name or email address in the Request # or Patron box
3. under Define Search Limits, select search criteria, ("DOCLINE/Borrow/Retired"), and set the date range you wish to search within. Requests are available for 150 days from date of Final Action (filled or rejected).
4. Click SEARCH.
5. To display the request, click the request number link in the Request # column. To view the routing history of the request, click the action link (e.g., Not Filled) in the Action column.
Note: Service Level and Special Handling (if selected) are shown in bold red type in the Request Info column.
Requests remain available from the Status/Cancel function for 150 calendar days after the request's final action date.
- Related Questions:
- How do I review "Retired Unfilled" Requests?
- What are Special Handling requests?
- What should I check before resubmitting a retired unfilled request?