History of Medicine
- What is IndexCat™?
- Where can I get the XML for the IndexCat™ collections?
- Are there dtds available for the collections in IndexCat™?
- How do I connect to IndexCat™?
- How do I search IndexCat™?
- Is wildcard and Boolean searching allowed?
- Can I retrieve more than 1000 citations?
- How do I perform a phrase search?
- Can I do searches for languages?
- How do I search dates in IndexCat™?
- Can I search a range of dates?
- How can I do a sort in IndexCat™?
- What kinds of records will I find in IndexCat™?
- How can I access my search history in IndexCat™?
- How do I email, export, and print records from IndexCat™?
- Do I need to provide punctuation when searching?
- Will a search check my spelling?
- Can I bookmark my search results?
- How can I make an interlibrary loan (ILL) request for an Index-Catalogue item in IndexCat™?
- Is there a list of Index-Catalogue journal titles for the journal abbreviations?
- Why are some Index-Catalogue subject headings different for the same topic?
- Why in Index-Catalogue are there two forms of author entries?
- What are the rules for the Index-Catalogue material indexed in IndexCat™?
- How do I search in the eTKeVK2 collections for a word with a special character?
- Can I search for word roots (strings of letters) in the eTKeVK2 collections?
- How do I search for names that have variant forms in the eTKeVK2 collections?