Document Delivery/ILL -- Charges per request
Question: What are NLM's charges for Interlibrary loan?
The National Library of Medicine's (NLM) charges for U.S. libraries are as follows:
For U.S. Libraries:
- E-mail, Odyssey, Web, Mail, and Pickup - $9.00
For Canadian and other non-U.S. Libraries:
- E-mail, Odyssey and Web - $9.00
- Mail - $11.00
For U.S. Federal Libraries, interlibrary loan service is free of charge.
For more information on interlibrary loan, please see the NLM Interlibrary Loan Fact Sheet.
- Related Questions:
- Can I pay my invoice with a credit card?
- How does NLM bill for interlibrary loan services?
- What are How can I contact NLM's customer service staff?