Loansome Doc Article Ordering Service -- Change Ordering Library
Question: How do I change my ordering library?
To change your ordering library do the following:
- Login to Loansome Doc at https://docline.gov/loansome/login.cfm.
- Click the My Account tab.
- Click Change Library. Libraries in your geographic area are displayed.
- Review the list of libraries and contact potential document providers to discuss service policies.
- Follow any library instructions about contacting them prior to system registration or completing separate registration.
- You may click the blue Select or green Contact button next to the library which you are considering.
Note: If a library displays a green Contact button, you must call or email them for a required Authorization Code before you can complete the change of your ordering library.
- Enter the information requested by your newly selected library and click the Continue button.
- Related Questions:
- Can I register with more than one ordering library?
- How do I find an ordering library?
- How do I update my User Information in Loansome Doc?