Loansome Doc Article Ordering Service -- Register with more than one library
Question: Can I register with more than one ordering library?
You can register with up to four libraries for Loansome Doc service. To add another library as a document delivery provider do the following:
- Login to Loansome Doc at https://docline.gov/loansome/login.cfm.
- Click the My Account tab.
- Click Add a Library. Libraries in your geographic area are displayed.
- Review the list of libraries and contact potential document providers to discuss service policies.
- Follow any library instructions about contacting them prior to system registration or completing separate registration.
- Click the blue Select or green Contact button next to the library which you wish to choose.
Note: If a library displays a green Contact button, you must call or email them for a required Authorization Code before you can complete the change of your ordering library.
- Enter the information requested by your library and click the Continue button.