Forgotten Loansome Doc Password
Question: I've forgotten my Loansome Doc password. Can you tell me what it is?
For your security, the password for your Loansome Doc account can only be emailed to the email address in your account record. To reset your password, do the following:
- Go to the Loansome Doc login page at https://docline.gov/loansome/login.cfm
- Select the Forgot Password? link.
- Enter your email address in the field provided.
- Click the Submit button.
- The system will generate a new password for your account and send it to your email address.
- Follow the instructions in the email to login and change your password.
The subject of the system generated email is: LoansomeDoc Login Help and the From: email address is: Loansomedoc@nlm.nih.gov. If you do not see the Loansome Doc Login Help email in your Inbox, check your SPAM or Junk mail folder.
Note: Please do not reply to these email messages, as this is NOT a monitored email address. If you have a technical problem with changing your password or if your email address is no longer valid, please contact your "ordering library" or NLM.
NLM Reference and Customer Services contact information:
- (888) FINDNLM [(888) 346-3656]
- International: (301) 594-5983
- Mon-Fri 9:00 am - 5:00 pm EST
- Fax (301) 402-1384
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- How can I find the contact information for my ordering library?
- How do I change my password?
- How do I get a User ID and Password?