FAQ: Medical & Health Care Education and Career Information
You can find medical & health care education and career information at:
- NLM® MedlinePlus® Health Occupations topic page
- The National Institutes of Health (NIH) Research and Training Opportunities
- Scientific Careers at the NIH
- Pathways for Students and Recent Graduates page
- Careers in Health Information page of Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA)
- Health IT Training Opportunities and Requirements (HRSA)
- Occupational Outlook Handbook (Bureau of Labor Statistics)
- Kids.gov (Search for “Health Careers). See also Jobs and Careers page
- American Medical Association Careers in Health Care
- US Armed Forces Health Careers
Talk with professionals, such as guidance and career counselors. Also, check your local public library for career resources.
NLM is not responsible for the availability or content of these external sites, nor does NLM endorse, warrant or guarantee the products, services or information described or offered at these other Internet sites.