| About Us
| Contact Us
> Health Services Research & Public Health
Glossary of Terms Bibliography Quizzes/Review Site Map
Please take a moment or two to answer these 10 questions. We will use the information collected to improve this and future online learning efforts.
1. These learning modules were easy to read and understand.
6. What did you like most about this learning module?
7. What did you like least about this learning module?
8. Where do you work?
Choose One Government Public Health - Federal Government Public Health - State Government Public Health - Local Tribal setting Independent Consultant/Self-employed, etc Health care organization For profit Non-profit/NGO Public Agency Quasi-government Staffing and recruiting manager Academic Student Unemployed Retired Academic Library Public Library Special Library Other
9. If you work in health services research, what is your primary role within health services research; e.g., researcher, educator, nurse, epidemiologist, other?
10. Other comments/suggestions for us?
Copyright, Privacy, Accessibility, Site Map, Viewers and Players
U.S. National Library of Medicine, 8600 Rockville Pike, Bethesda, MD 20894
National Institutes of Health, Health & Human Services
Freedom of Information Act, Contact Us
Last reviewed: 10 September 2012Last updated: 10 September 2012First published: 30 October 2007Metadata| Permanence level: Permanent: Dynamic Content