Radiation Event Medical Management (REMM) Update
[Editor's Note: This Technical Note is a reprint of an announcement published on NLM-Tox-Enviro-Health-L, an e-mail announcement list available from the NLM Division of Specialized Information Services. To subscribe to this list, please see the NLM-TOX-ENVIRO-HEALTH-L Join, Leave, or Change Options page.]
- In response to user requests, we are pleased to announce:
- Continuing education credits sponsored by Centers for Disease Control and Prevention are now available to REMM users:
- Use REMM: obtain CE credits -- CME, CNE, CEU and CHES
- CE credits will be available until January 15, 2009
- Mobile REMM for PDAs (Blackberry®, Palm®, Pocket PC) is complete:
- Sign up to be a beta tester! (e-mail us at email@example.com)
- Coming very soon!
- On the REMM Web site:
- More detailed information on the clinical phases of Acute Radiation Syndrome (ARS)
- New section on the Cutaneous Subsyndrome of ARS, with many clinical photographs
- More detailed information on the Hematologic Subsyndrome of ARS
- Introductory tour of REMM highlighting its key features: Flash® video with sound
- Order a set of full color wall posters displaying the major REMM clinical algorithms for the wall of your Emergency Department:
- No charge
- Just provide us with your name and address (e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Must be US address
- One per requester
- Your feedback is crucial to the future of REMM!
- Let us know how well REMM suits your needs and what we can do to make it better.
- Please use the REMM feedback option to tell us what you think.
Radiation Event Medical Management (REMM) Update. NLM Tech Bull. 2008 Mar-Apr; (361):e13.