Follow, Fan and Connect with NLM
There are many ways to connect with NLM. Choose the one that's right for you.
If You're on Twitter
- @AIDSinfo: Updates on HIV/AIDS treatment, prevention, and research from AIDSinfo.
- @medlineplus: Stay up to date with the latest news and information on health, medicine, and wellness from MedlinePlus.
- @MedlinePlusEsp: Trusted health information in Spanish from MedlinePlus en español.
- @ncbi: News, updates and announcements about NCBI resources.
- @NLM_4Caregivers: News, updates and resources for caregivers.
- @NLM_DIMRC: News, updates and resources on disaster medicine and public health.
- @NLM_HIVplus50: News, updates and resources on HIV/AIDS and aging adults.
- @NLM_LHC: Find out about new content in Profiles in Science and Genetics Home Reference brought to you by the Lister Hill National Center for Biomedical Communication.
- @nlm_news: Daily tweets for the media.
- @NLM_NICHSR: Your source for info on Health Services Research and Public Health.
- @NLM_OSP: News, updates and resources from the Outreach and Special Populations Branch.
- @NLM_SIS: Toxicology, environmental health and disaster information updates.
- @PubMedHealth: Keep up with research on clinical effectiveness.
- @WomensHealthNIH: Updates on women's health research being done and funded by NIH.
If You're on Facebook
- AIDSinfo: Covers newly released AIDSinfo content and breaking news on HIV/AIDS treatment and research.
- National Library of Medicine (NLM): Covers all of the Library's program areas. Learn what's going on at the largest medical library in the world.
- National Library of Medicine Exhibition Program: Includes information about public exhibitions and associated lectures and events, both at the Library and at venues hosting our traveling exhibitions across the country. An NLM traveling exhibit may be at a library near you!
- NCBI - National Center for Biotechnology Information: Includes information on NCBI systems plus conferences where you can find an NCBI exhibit booth.
- NLM 4 Caregivers on Facebook: Explore resources and updates designed for caregivers.
- Women's Health Resources: Contains updates on women's health research being done and funded by NIH.
If You're on Pinterest
- NLM_4Caregivers on Pinterest: Explore health information through pins that support family caregivers.
- NLM's History of Medicine Division: Discover and pin medical history!
- NLM's Profiles in Science: Discover the lives and work of 20th century scientists with pins from this digital archive.
- Circulating Now: News and information about the collections and activities of the History of Medicine Division.
- National Library of Medicine YouTube Channel: Videos on our products and services. Includes tutorials and general information about NLM.
- NCBI Insights: Providing insights into NCBI resources and the science behind them.
- NLM in Focus: An online newsletter with a behind-the-scenes glimpse of NLM — its people, programs and services.
- PubMed Health on Google+: Keep up to date with the latest featured headlines and clinical effectiveness reviews from PubMed Health as well as tips on better understanding health research.
Subscribe to RSS
Try out one of our official RSS Feeds, or create your own feed of your favorite PubMed search.
Join an Email List
Some of the lists are announcement-only, while others allow you to post your own comments. Email lists include topics such as: consumer health, toxicology, environmental health, AIDS, disaster information, PubMed, DOCLINE and what content is new or recently added to our NLM website.