Get comprehensive access to the NLM’s literature, sequence, and clinical studies information at the NCBI SARS-CoV-2 Resources page.
In the News
- INSDC Statement on SARS-CoV-2 sequence data sharing during COVID-19 - NCBI Insights
- NIH launches preprint pilot to expand discovery of NIH-funded research - First phase on COVID-19 related preprints
- The National Library of Medicine is Expanding Access to Coronavirus Literature through PubMed Central®
- COVID-19 Open Research Dataset (CORD-19) OSTP Release
Additional NLM Resources:
- Clinical studies related to the coronavirus disease (ClinicalTrials.gov)
- LitCovid - a curated literature hub for tracking up-to-date scientific information about the 2019 novel Coronavirus
- Find Latest Journal Article Citations (PubMed)
- Search the text mining collections (PubMed Central)
- Search, retrieve, and analyze SARS-CoV-2 GenBank data (NCBI Virus)
- Find COVID-19 standard terminology value sets (Value Set Authority Center)
- Find data on chemicals and potential drugs in ChemIDplus and PubChem
Save the Date
NLM Lindberg-King Lecture & Scientific Symposium on September 1, 2021. This all-day event – Science, Society and the Legacy of Donald AB Lindberg, MD will be in honor of Dr. Lindberg who passed away in August 2019. More details to follow soon.
Research at NLM
The Lister Hill National Center for Biomedical Communications (LHNCBC) develops advanced health information resources and software tools.
Research in the NCBI Computational Biology Branch focuses on a broad range of topics in molecular biomedicine.
Learn about Current Research