Get comprehensive access to the NLM’s literature, sequence, and clinical study information at the NCBI SARS-CoV-2 Resources page.
In the News
- Four new options to simplify your SARS-CoV-2 submissions - NCBI Insights
- COVID-19 Web Collecting: Reflections At One Year - Circulating Now
- One Year of Rapid Acceleration of Diagnostics, and Anticipating New Challenges - Musings from the Mezzanine
Additional NLM Resources
- Clinical studies related to the coronavirus disease (ClinicalTrials.gov)
- LitCovid - a curated literature hub for tracking up-to-date scientific information about the 2019 novel Coronavirus
- Find the latest journal article citations (PubMed)
- Search the text mining collections (PubMed Central)
- Search, retrieve, and analyze SARS-CoV-2 GenBank data (NCBI Virus)
- Find COVID-19 standard terminology value sets (Value Set Authority Center)
- Find data on chemicals and potential drugs in ChemIDplus and PubChem
- COVID-19 Collection of Guidelines and Reviews (NCBI Bookshelf)
Save the Date
NLM Lindberg-King Lecture & Scientific Symposium on September 1, 2022. This all-day event – Science, Society and the Legacy of Donald A.B. Lindberg, MD will be in honor of Dr. Lindberg who passed away in August 2019. Details to be announced.
Research at NLM
The Lister Hill National Center for Biomedical Communications (LHNCBC) develops advanced health information resources and software tools.
Research in the NCBI Computational Biology Branch focuses on a broad range of topics in molecular biomedicine.
Learn about Current Research