Get rapid access to the NLM’s GenBank sequence data at the severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) data hub.
Additional NLM Resources:
- Clinical studies related to the coronavirus disease (ClinicalTrials.gov)
- Public health emergency literature and information (Disaster Lit)
- Journal article citations (PubMed)
- Consumer information on coronavirus infections available in English and Spanish (MedlinePlus)
- New MeSH (Medical Subject Headings) Supplementary Concept Record (Read more)
Save the Date
NLM Lindberg-King Lecture & Scientific Symposium on August 26, 2020. This all-day event – Science, Society and the Legacy of Donald AB Lindberg, MD will be in honor of Dr. Lindberg who passed away in August 2019. More details to follow soon.
Research at NLM
The Lister Hill National Center for Biomedical Communications (LHNCBC) develops advanced health information resources and software tools.
Research in the NCBI Computational Biology Branch focuses on a broad range of topics in molecular biomedicine.
Learn about Current Research