Health and Medical Information
Biomedical journal literature.
- See MEDLINE/PubMed Resources for more information.
- MEDLINE/PubMed Baseline Repository (MBR)
- PubMed CentralTM
A digital archive of life sciences journal literature.
- Find Full Text Resources - US and International
- NLM Gateway
A single Web interface that searches multiple NLM retrieval systems.
- Health Services Research and Public Health
- Bioethics Information Resources
- Visible Human Project®
Complete, anatomically detailed, three-dimensional representations of the normal male and female human bodies.
Toxicology and Environmental Health
- Toxicology and Environmental Health Information Program
Comprehensive toxicology and environmental health information.
A cluster of databases on toxicology, hazardous chemicals, and related areas.
- Hazardous Chemical Information
An occupational toxicology database designed to link jobs to hazardous job tasks. These tasks are linked to occupational diseases and their symptoms.
Human Genome Resources
- Online Mendelian Inheritance in Man (OMIM)
A guide to genes and inherited disorders.
- Entrez Gene
A comprehensive database of genes and associated information.
- Map Viewer
An interactive viewer for physical and genetic maps, genomic sequence, genes, and other genome annotations.
- Clone Registry
Genomic clones and libraries, including sequence data, genomic position, and distributor information.
- More >>
Computational Molecular Biology
A sequence similarity tool.
A database of nucleotide sequences.
- Molecular Structure and Function
A database of macromolecular 3D structures, as well as tools for their visualization and comparative analysis.
- Taxonomy Database
A database of taxonomic names of lineages of organisms represented in NCBI's sequence databases.
- Conserved Domain Database (CDD)
A database to identify the conserved domains present in a protein sequence.
- Reference Sequences (RefSeq)
A collection of reference sequences for genomes, gene transcripts, and proteins.
Automatic partioning of gene transcripts and proteins.
- Vector Alignment Search Tool (VAST)
Vector Alignment Search Tool (VAST)
Similarity searches of protein structure.