Follow, Fan and Connect with NLM
There are many ways to connect with NLM. Choose the one that's right for you.
Follow the NLM Director, Patti Brennan on Twitter at @NLMdirector.
Follow NLM products and resources on Twitter:
- @AIDSinfo: Updates on HIV/AIDS treatment, prevention, and research from AIDSinfo.
- @infoSIDA: Ofrece información sobre tratamiento, prevención e investigaciones del VIH/SIDA.
- @medlineplus: Stay up to date with the latest news and information on health, medicine, and wellness from MedlinePlus.
- @MedlinePlusEsp: Información de salud confiable y actualizada en todo momento en MedlinePlus en español.
- @ncbi: News, updates and announcements about NCBI resources.
- @ncbibookshelf: News releases and updates from NCBI Bookshelf.
- @NLM_DIMRC: News, updates and resources on disaster medicine and public health.
- @NLM_HIV: NLM resources, programs, and services to provide access to HIV/AIDS prevention and treatment information.
- @NLM_LHC: Find out about new content in Profiles in Science and Genetics Home Reference brought to you by the Lister Hill National Center for Biomedical Communication.
- @NLM_PL: The goal of the People Locator project is to create a Web system that enables family, friends and neighbors to locate missing people during a disaster event.
- @nlm_news: Daily tweets for the media.
- @NLM_NICHSR: Your source for info on Health Services Research and Public Health.
- @NLM_SIS: Toxicology, environmental health and disaster information updates.
- @NLMdirector: NLM Director, Patti Brennan on Twitter.
- AIDSinfo: Covers newly released AIDSinfo content and breaking news on HIV/AIDS treatment and research.
- MedlinePlus: Stay up to date with the latest news and information on health, medicine, and wellness from MedlinePlus.
- MedlinePlus en español: Información de salud confiable y actualizada en todo momento en MedlinePlus en español.
- National Library of Medicine (NLM): Covers all of the Library's program areas. Learn what's going on at the largest medical library in the world.
- National Library of Medicine Exhibition Program: Includes information about public exhibitions and associated lectures and events, both at the Library and at venues hosting our traveling exhibitions across the country. An NLM traveling exhibit may be at a library near you!
- NCBI - National Center for Biotechnology Information: Includes information on NCBI systems plus conferences where you can find an NCBI exhibit booth.
- NLM's History of Medicine Division: Discover and pin medical history!
- NLM's Profiles in Science: Discover the lives and work of 20th century scientists with pins from this digital archive.
- Circulating Now: News and information about the collections and activities of the History of Medicine Division.
- Community Health Maps: Sharing information about free and low cost mapping tools and their potential use for public health.
- Musings from the Mezzanine: Innovations in Health Information from the Director of the U.S. National Library of Medicine.
- National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI) on LinkedIn: Keep up with events and the ever-evolving tools and databases coming out of NCBI.
- National Library of Medicine on Flickr: Selected photos from the NLM History of Medicine Division.
- National Library of Medicine YouTube Channel: Videos on our products and services. Includes tutorials and general information about NLM.
- NCBI Insights: Providing insights into NCBI resources and the science behind them.
- NCBI YouTube Channel: Presentations and tutorials about NCBI biomolecular and biomedical literature databases and tools.
- NIH MedlinePlus the Magazine: Trusted, reliable and up-to-date health information based on NIH-supported research.
- NIH MedlinePlus Salud (En español): Consumer health magazine in Spanish, delivering trusted health information from the National Institutes of Health.
- NLM in Focus: An online newsletter with a behind-the-scenes glimpse of NLM — its people, programs and services.
- NLM Technical Bulletin: Your source for the latest searching information.
- Stories from the Journey: A Blog: Chronicles the traveling exhibition for Native Voices: Native Peoples’ Concepts of Health and Illness.