New CMT Subsets Available
New CMT Subsets Available. NLM Tech Bull. 2013 Sep-Oct;(394):b1.
Five additional subsets from Convergent Medical Terminology (CMT) are now available for download from the UMLS Terminology Services (UTS) by UMLS licensees.
- The Hx of FHx of subset includes 1,058 concepts for medical and family medical history problem lists.
- The Injury (part 1) subset includes 2,150 concepts for injuries problem lists.
- The Ortho Extrem subset includes 7,018 concepts for orthopedics (extremity fractures) problem lists.
- The Ob Gyn subset includes 1,306 concepts for use for obstetrics and gynecology problem lists.
- The Skin Respiratory subset includes 2,856 concepts for skin and respiratory problem lists.
- The Ortho NonExtrem subset includes 385 concepts for orthopedics (non-extremity fractures) problem lists. [added September 11, 2013]
For more information about CMT, see Kaiser Permanente Opens Access to CMT to Support HHS Health IT Goals Frequently Asked Questions.