National Information Center on Health Services Research and Health Care Technology (NICHSR)
Serving the Information Needs of the Health Services Research Community
HSR General Resources
- Data, Tools and Statistics
- HSR Social Media Resources
- Education and Training
- Grants, Funding and Fellowships
- Guidelines, Journals Other Publications
- Key Organizations
- Meetings and Conferences
- State Resources
- Aging Population Issues
- Comparative Effectiveness Research (CER)
- Child Health Services Research
- Evaluation Resources for Assessing HIT Systems and HIT Implementation, Adoption and Use
- Dissemination and Implementation Science
- Evidence-Based Practice and Health Technology Assessment
- Health Care Reform, Health Economics, and Health Policy
- Health Disparities
- Health Informatics
- Health Literacy and Cultural Competence New
- Privacy/Security and Research with Electronic Health Records
- Public Health Services and Systems Research
- Rural Health
About HSR Information Central (HSRIC)
In 2005, the National Information Center on Health Services Research and Health Care Technology (NICHSR) at the National Library of Medicine (NLM) initiated the creation of HSR Information Central (HSRIC) to serve as a public focal point for important publications and web materials produced within the NLM, as well as outside the NLM, that are of interest to the HSR community. The intent was—and continues to be—to serve the information needs of the health services research (HSR) community.
HSRIC is a research portal of health services research resources providing numerous Internet links to data, funding announcements, reports, podcasts, discussion groups, and more. It is not an index of all health services resources on the Web. Rather, it contains selective links representing a sample of available information. Items are selected for their quality, authority of authorship, uniqueness, and appropriateness.
If you would like to suggest links or other items, please contact us on the form below.
Suggestions, Questions, or Comments?