Cataloging: Fundamentals of the NLM® Classification
Module 8 - Review Questions
1. Materials published from 1801-1913 must use the 19th Century Schedule
2. The 19th Century Schedule is used for all of the following except
3. What would be the correct classification number for the title "Functions of the Brain" published in London in 1876?
4. What is the correct classification for a new edition of "Functions of the Brain" published in 2000, originally published in 1876?
5. What is the correct classification for "Diary of Samuel Pepys" published in 1970 reprinted from the original work written in the 17th century?