Skip to Content
Building the Search
In this module, you will learn how to use PubMed to conduct a search. By the end of this module, you should be able to:
- Understand how PubMed translates basic searches.
- Use Filters to narrow your search.
- Understand and use Boolean operators.
- Use PubMed search tools and related databases to construct a search.
- Build your own search using search field tags.
Throughout this module, you will have an opportunity to test your understanding of what has been presented.
Last reviewed: 3 April 2013
Last updated: 19 April 2012
First published: 20 March 2001
Metadata| Permanence level: Permanent: Dynamic Content