Skip to Content
If you want to review the Introduction to MeSH Vocabulary before starting this topic, click here.
The MeSH Database allows you to:
- Locate and select MeSH terms, (Headings, Subheadings, & Publication Types); Supplementary Concept terms (Substance Names) and Pharmacological Action terms.
- See the definition and other helpful information for a MeSH term.
- Build a PubMed search strategy.
- Display MeSH terms in the hierarchy.
- Limit MeSH terms to a major concept for a search.
- Attach subheadings for a search.
- Link to the NLM MeSH Section's MeSH Browser.
< Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | Next >
Last reviewed: 3 April 2013
Last updated: 30 November 2011
First published: 20 March 2001
Metadata| Permanence level: Permanent: Dynamic Content