Skip to Content
Managing the Results
In this module,
we will be looking at the Search Results screen and the various
selections that allow you to manipulate your search results.
By the end of this module, you should be able to:
the layout of the search results screen.
- Move between pages of results.
- Change the
display of the retrieved citations.
- Adjust the
number of citations displayed on a page.
- Sort your
- E-mail, download and print selected citations.
- Save selected citations to the Clipboard and Collections.
- Create your Bibliography.
- Set up filters for your results.
Click Next to
learn about the Search Results screen.
< Back | 1 | 2 | Next >
Last reviewed: 3 April 2013
Last updated: 2 November 2009
First published: 20 March 2001
Metadata| Permanence level: Permanent: Dynamic Content