Skip to Content
Getting the Articles
PubMed does not include copies of journal articles. However, PubMed does offer links to the full text of journal articles when links are available. Access to some articles will be free. Access to others will require payment.
Access full text articles through:
- PubMed Central®, the NLM free digital archive of
biomedical and life sciences journal literature.
- Publishers who offer either free or pay-per-view
access to articles on their websites.
- Institutional libraries with which you are
- Other medical and public libraries.
- NLM Loansome Doc® or other document
Links to full text resources from PubMed are
available through a service called LinkOut.
Click Next to learn more about these options.
< Back | 1 | Next Section >
Last reviewed: 3 April 2013
Last updated: 7 October 2010
First published: 20 March 2001
Metadata| Permanence level: Permanent: Dynamic Content