Technical Assistance Webinar and Support Materials
- Wednesday July 8, 2020 from 3:00-4:00pm ET
- Webinar URL - https://nih.webex.com/nih/onstage/g.php?MTID=e7f4d5d6ca735a87c7ac18b19efd94df0
- Event Number - 625 155 530
- Event Password - nlmug4
- Audio Conference: To receive a call back, provide your phone number when you join the event, or call the number below and enter the access code. Call-in toll number (US/Canada) 1-650-479-3208 Access code: 625 155 530
- Submit Questions in advance or during the meeting - NLMEPLM@mail.nlm.nih.gov
- Handout for meeting and FAQs - http://www.nlm.nih.gov/ep/RML.html
NLM will conduct a technical assistance webinar regarding RFA-LM-20-001 "Regional Medical Libraries for the Network of the National Library of Medicine (UG4)." You can access the webinar via the URL listed above from a computer or mobile device. You can also listen in to the webinar via phone using the dial in number and passcode listed above. The meeting will review the purpose and objectives of the FOA, review application instructions, and address questions from the community concerning the FOA. All prospective applicants are invited to participate. Submit questions in advance to NLMEPLM@mail.nlm.nih.gov. Support materials for the meeting are available at http://www.nlm.nih.gov/ep/RML.html . Following the meeting questions and answers will be posted at http://www.nlm.nih.gov/ep/RML.html .
Additional information about the NNLM and the existing RMLs can be found at the NNLM website (https://nnlm.gov). Current operational procedures, evaluation methods, and reporting plans of the NNLM and the RMLs are found in the NNLM Organizational Workbook (https://nnlm.gov/workbook).
Last Reviewed: April 21, 2020