MeSH Database Demonstration
Click the Steps to run the demonstration.
Use the MeSH Database to find articles about statistics and/or prevention and control of measles outbreaks.
- Step 1: Search for measles.
- Step 2: Click on the checkbox next to the Measles heading and click Add to search builder.
- Step 3: Search for outbreaks.
- Step 4: Click on the Disease Outbreaks heading to go to the full record.
- Step 5: Select the prevention and control and statistics and numerical data subheadings. Click Add to search builder. Note that when you add multiple subheadings to the PubMed search builder they are added with the OR operator and combined with your existing search with the operator selected in the dropdown box (by default, AND).
- Step 6: Click the Search PubMed button below the PubMed search builder to send the strategy to PubMed.
This completes our overview of the MeSH Database.