MEDLINE® Journals Indexed from the Online Version
Click on the links below to produce the corresponding current lists from the NLM Catalog.
- Journals currently indexed in MEDLINE from electronic (online) version
Note: This search includes journals that have both print and online versions but are indexed from the electronic version as well as journals that exist in electronic format only.
- Journals currently indexed in MEDLINE that are electronic-only format, i.e., no print counterpart
Note: This is a subset of the above search. This subset is based on the version NLM has acquired for its collection.
- Other journal lists are also available from the NLM Catalog. Users can generate a list from the Broad Subject Terms option for broad, subject-oriented journal lists. Alternatively you can run a search and limit by the journal subset filters.
- Details for how to search for indexed journals in the NLM Catalog are in the NLM Technical Bulletin article called:
- You may wish to review the following NLM Technical Bulletin article for additional information: Cataloging Changes for Serials Issued Simultaneously in Print and Online.