Job openings at NLM are typically only open for five days. Please take note of the closing date for any postings. Visit USAjobs.gov for additional opportunities at NLM, NIH, and through out the federal government.
Supervisory Bioinformatics Specialist:
- Supervisory Bioinformatics Specialist, GS-0601-15 - closing on October, 4, 2018
Two Positions posted on August 13, 2018:
- Tenure-Eligible Senior Investigator Recruitment in Data Science, Biomedical Informatics, and Computational Biology
- Tenure-Track Investigator Recruitment in Data Science, Biomedical Informatics, and Computational Biology
About the National Library of Medicine
The National Library of Medicine is located on the campus of the National Institutes of Health in Bethesda, Maryland, just outside of Washington, DC. The 317-acre campus boasts plenty of green space, where we have regular cultural events for staff and the public. A Metro subway station (Medical Center on the Red Line) and bus stops on the NIH campus provide access to DC, suburban Maryland, and Northern Virginia. We also have free parking.
NLM and NIH are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects diversity. NLM hires, promotes, trains, and provides career development based on merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including gender identity), parental status, marital status, sexual orientation, age, disability, genetic information, or political affiliation.
- Learn about the Federal Application Process (USAJOBS)
- Federal Resume FAQs (Jobs @ NIH)
- Federal Resume Guide (Archives.gov)
When you work at NLM, you benefit from all that employment with NIH has to offer. NIH employees are eligible to receive federal health, vision, dental, and life insurance benefits as well as vacation and sick leave. Retirement benefits are available through the Thrift Savings Program (TSP). For additional benefits information, please visit the NIH Benefits page.