Jobs at the National Library of Medicine, NLM
- Job Announcement - Unit Head Positions - Library Operations: Bibliographic Services Division, Public Services Division, and Technical Services Division - Open Thursday, October 10, 2019 through Saturday, October 19, 2019
- Job Announcement - Technical Information Specialist (Bilingual - Spanish) - Open Thursday, October 17, 2019 to Saturday, October 26, 2019
Visit USAjobs.gov for additional opportunities at NLM, NIH, and throughout the federal government.
The National Library of Medicine is located on the campus of the National Institutes of Health in Bethesda, Maryland, just outside of Washington, DC. The 317-acre campus boasts plenty of green space, where we have regular cultural events for staff and the public. A Metro subway station (Medical Center on the Red Line) and bus stops on the NIH campus provide access to DC, suburban Maryland, and Northern Virginia. We also have free parking.
NLM and NIH are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects diversity. NLM hires, promotes, trains, and provides career development based on merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including gender identity), parental status, marital status, sexual orientation, age, disability, genetic information, or political affiliation.
For more information about NLM, see our About page.
- Learn about the Federal Application Process (USAJOBS)
- Federal Resume FAQs (Jobs @ NIH)
- Federal Resume Guide (Archives.gov)
When you work at NLM, you benefit from all that employment with NIH has to offer. NIH employees are eligible to receive federal health, vision, dental, and life insurance benefits as well as vacation and sick leave. Retirement benefits are available through the Thrift Savings Program (TSP). For additional benefits information, please visit the NIH Benefits page.
Apply Now on USAJOBS.gov
Technical Information Specialist (Pathways Recent Graduates)