Video Tributes to Dr. Donald Lindberg: Celebrating 30 Years of Service – March 30, 2015April 16, 2015
Video tributes to Dr. Donald Lindberg highlight the contributions he made during his 31 years leading the National Library of Medicine. The videos below were part of a retirement tribute to Dr. Lindberg, held March 30, 2015. To read more about the tribute, please see The End of an Era: Director Lindberg Retires After 31 Years Leading NLM from NLM in Focus.
Table of Contents
- Fair Winds and Following Seas
- Reaching New Horizons
- The Right Crew for the Voyage
- Voyaging with the NIH Fleet
- The Last Word
- Transcript: Fair Winds and Following Seas - Video Tribute
- Alternatively, download mp4 video file (20.5 MB) and the vtt caption file.
- Francis Collins, MD, PhD - Director, National Institutes of Health
- (Video Time-stamp 3:49 to 9:25)
- Transcript: Francis Collins, MD, PhD
- Transcript: The Right Crew for the Voyage - Video Tribute
- Alternatively, download the mp4 video file (18.1 MB) and the vtt caption file.
Moderator for The Right Crew for the Voyage
- Transcript: Voyaging with the NIH Fleet - Video Tribute
- Alternatevely, download the mp4 video file (22.1 MB) and the vtt caption file
Moderator for Voyaging with the NIH Fleet
The National Library of Medicine (NLM) is a leader in research in biomedical informatics and data science and the world’s largest biomedical library. NLM conducts and supports research in methods for recording, storing, retrieving, preserving, and communicating health information. NLM creates resources and tools that are used billions of times each year by millions of people to access and analyze molecular biology, biotechnology, toxicology, environmental health, and health services information. Additional information is available at https://www.nlm.nih.gov.
Last Reviewed: December 6, 2019