NLM at the Medical Library Association 2021 vConference
Join the National Library of Medicine (NLM) during the Medical Library Association 2021 vConference, May 10-27, 2021! We will build on the lessons learned over the past year and look forward to the future, as we Reflect on the impact of the last year, Reimagine our work to make what we do better, and Reenergize by reconnecting with MLA colleagues and embracing the new normal!
Throughout the conference you will be able to engage virtually with our experts, learn the latest updates to NLM's products and programs and hear about the future of the Network of the National Library of Medicine (NNLM). Mark your calendars for the following events during MLA'21:
Join NLM for these other updates and sessions:
- May 25: Legislative Update: Priorities from NLM and NIH
- May 25: Leiter Lecture: The Culture of Public Health and Food Safety
- On-demand Video throughout the Conference: NLM's Continuing Contributions to COVID-19 Response
NLM Director's Blog
NLM Musings from the Mezzanine, a blog from NLM Director Dr. Patricia Flatley Brennan, is a platform to share important and timely health information related to the mission of NLM and NIH. The blog also is a central channel to communicate new NLM priorities, investments and activities.
View recent entries:
- A Peek into the Inner Workings of NLM’s Health Information Services
- NIH Strategically, and Ethically, Building a Bridge to AI (Bridge2AI)
- One Year of Rapid Acceleration of Diagnostics, and Anticipating New Challenges
Last Reviewed: May 19, 2021