Accessing CCRIS Content from PubChem
CCRIS content are migrated to PubChem. Follow the steps below to find the CCRIS content in PubChem.
- Start CCRIS search in PubChem
- The link will take you to PubChem Substance search results page. Enter a chemical search term followed by “AND” without the quotes before the “Carcinogenesis Research Information System
- Clicking on the chemical in the search results will take you to the PubChem Substance record page from the source CCRIS.
- In the “Contents” table on the right, click on Depositor Comments. CCRIS meta data is shown in this section, including the Data type.
- In the “Contents” table, click on “Biological Test Results”. In the BioAssay Results table, click on any of the links in the Activity column.
- Now you are at PubChem BioAssay page for this chemical and this type of bioassay.
- Scroll down to the Test Results section. Here you will see all the results of this type of bioassay for this chemical. Screen capture of PubChem BioAssay showing the CCRIS Acrylamide and CCRIS carcinogenicity studies record.
- Scroll down to the next section Related Bioactivities. Other types of bioassays in CCRIS are shown here.
- Clicking on any of the links in Activity column will take you to the BioAssay page for this type of bioassay. Scroll down to the Test Results section to view the test results data.
Last Reviewed: September 19, 2019