Accessing GENE-TOX Content from PubChem
GENE-TOX content are migrated to PubChem. Follow the steps below to find the GENE-TOX content in PubChem.
- Start a GENE-TOX search by searching PubChem
- The link will take you to PubChem Substance search results page. Enter a chemical search term followed by “AND” without the quotes before the “Genetic Toxicology Data Bank (GENE-TOX)” term.
- Clicking on the chemical in the search results will take you to the PubChem Substance record page from the source GENE-TOX.
- In the “Contents” table, click on “Biological Test Results”. In the BioAssay Results table, click on any of the links in the Activity column.
- Now you are at PubChem BioAssay page for this chemical and this type of bioassay.
- Scroll down to the Test Results section. Here you will see all the results of this type of bioassay for this chemical.
Last Reviewed: September 20, 2019