Building the Search
In this module, you will learn how to use PubMed to conduct a search. By the end of this module, you should be able to:
- Understand how PubMed translates basic searches.
- Use Filters to narrow your search.
- Understand and use Boolean operators.
- Use PubMed search tools and related databases to construct a search.
- Build your own search using search field tags.
Throughout this module, you will have an opportunity to test your understanding of what has been presented.
Last Reviewed: November 17, 2019